It is time to develop a list of nominees for the election of an officer of the AAHQ Board of Directors. Nominations are sought for the office of the 2022 President-Elect.
The office of President-Elect is a three-year commitment as this position will transition into the President and Past President positions for 2022 and 2023, respectively. The duties of the President–Elect are described below.
Duties of the Offices throughout the Three Year Commitment:
- President-Elect – In the absence of the President, the President Elect shall perform the duties of the President. The President Elect shall perform all duties assigned by the President, and will become familiar with and prepare for the duties of the office. In the event the President cannot fulfill his/her tenure of office, the President Elect shall serve out the unexpired term, and then begin his/her own term of office. This individual will serve in this position in 2021.
- President – The President shall preside at all meetings of the Association and the Board of Directors. The president shall appoint any special committees and team leaders. The president shall be an ex-officio member of all committees and Action Teams and shall attend all usual duties pertaining to the office. This office will be served throughout 2022.
- Past President – In the absence of the President and President Elect, the Past President shall perform the duties of the President. The Past President shall perform all duties assigned by the President. This office will be served throughout 2023.
Qualifications for Nominees for President-Elect:
- Member in good standing in the organization for a minimum of 2 years.
- Currently employed by an AHA affiliated organization.
- Certified Professional Healthcare Quality (CPHQ)
- Nominee must submit a picture and pertinent biographical sketch of their professional activities and services to the Association, which shall be included with the ballot.